Do you have experience working with teens or troubled youth?
Magdalene Home house mothers often start as on-call or volunteer positions. If you are interested in applying as an on-call or volunteer, please call the Home, 541.773.5040, and ask for our Head Housemother. Or e-mail: Headhousemother@Magdalenehome.org
All employees must promote and uphold the pro-life, Christian mission on which the Home is founded.
Volunteer Your Time (all volunteers who work directly with residents must complete an application and pass a background check):
- Be a volunteer Driver. We need volunteers to take the girls to doctor appointments, court appointments, etc.
- Be one of our on-call Handypersons, someone who would be available to help with home maintenance issues.
- Be a Yard Maintenance volunteer, someone who could mow the lawn, rake the leaves and do general yard maintenance. You would need to provide your own tools.
- Be a School Tutor! Help tutor the girls as they re-enter the school scene. Knowledge and patience are the only requirements.
- Assist us with Data Entry. Do you have computer skills that could help us?
- Assist on our Event Committee. Do you have a talent for decorating? Do you like to plan events, or do you prefer to leave the planning to others and help with the smaller details? Either way, we value your enthusiasm!